This is a first for me but I’ve decided to ask for your help and support.. I’m already so grateful to all you lovely readers for returning time and time again and following my blog and our family adventures. I would be thrilled if you would like to nominate me for a Brilliance in Blogging Awards (BiBs)
The Brilliance in Blogging Awards are organised by Britmums and the biggest awards in the blogging world. Nominations close at midnight on April 12th 2015, there are 12 categories to nominate in but you don’t have to nominate in every one if you don’t want to.
Here are the categories with a brief over view:
1. Fresh Voice – For newbie bloggers
2. Food – For blogs about food, recipes and eating
3. Inspire – Those who’s voice and enthusiasm inspires all around.
4. Social Media – This isn’t just about blogging, think twitter, instagram, facebook, google + etc
5. Writing – For those blogs that you can’t stop reading, make you laugh or cry. It could be poetry even.
6. Photo – These bloggers combine classic photography skill with an eye for creativity.
7. Video – For bloggers who harness the power of video.
8. Travel – Family Travel blogs span from those that go around the world to days out down the road. Those passionate about travel and discovery and it shows in their words and images.
9. Style – For the fashion and beauty lovers.
10. Crafts – Those that stitch, make and tell us how.
11. Family – These blogs share the laughter and the tears of family life. They are open and honest about the realities of family life.
12. Outstanding – These blogs grab your attention and won’t let go. It looks good, reads good and the author is an active player in the social world.
So these are the categories for you to vote for. I would love to have some votes in the following categories and any others you feel I fit into.