Breastfeeding Awareness week is fast approaching, June 19th – 26th June 2011 and Emma-Jane are kindly giving away one of their Next Generation Seamless Nursing Bras, in support of Breastfeeding Awareness week as the Government have cut all funding for this initiative.
Emma-Jane have kindly given me one of their Next Generation Seamless Nursing Bra
to giveaway to one lucky lady.
This Emma-Jane Nursing Bra is a hugely popular Nursing Bra for the following reasons:
-The Ultra Soft Knitted seamfree fit and a soft under-band makes it an exceptionally comfortable choice, while giving great support.
– It only costs £10 which makes Breastfeeding even more affordable!
– You can wear it as a maternity bra, sleep bra and nursing bra – so triple the value! No need to by three separate products.
-It comes in four sizes 32,34,26,38 but just one cup size that fits from B to F so that as breasts change mums don’t need to spend a fortune on different size bras. It just expands or contracts with your breast size.
– It comes in Black, White and Skin colours.
If you would like to have a look at Emma-Jane’s range of Bras please do so by visiting www.emma-jane.com and you can also have a look and follow their blog at http://emma-jane-maternity.blogspot.com
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning the Next Generation Seamless Bra you must do the following and then comment below (one comment please, include an email address so that you can be contacted if successful)
1. Follow my blog
2. Sign the petition to get the Government to reinstate funding for Breastfeeding Awareness
3. ‘like’ Emma-Jane’s Facebook Page http://facebook.com/pages/Emma-Jane-Maternity/151819818174083?ref=ts
4. For an extra entry please ‘Like’ my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mum-of-3-Boys/175657479159831 and write on my wall “I want to win a Emma-Jane Next Generation Seamless Nursing Bra with Mum of 3 Boys”
5. Leave a comment on my blog with email address so I know you have completed the steps
You have until Midnight on Sunday June 26th 2011 to enter and a winner will be selected at random and announced as soon as possible. Good Luck!
Here are some comments the Next Generation Seamless Bra has received:
“I’m expecting a baby in a few weeks time and regular bras were starting to get uncomfortable. I purchased these and they have been excellent. They fit well and are really comfortable. I will be buying some more!” From Figleaves.com
“The Emma Jane 361 nursing bra is a pleasure to wear day and night! Its seamfree and stretchy so very comfortable and discrete under clothing. Overall I found it to be a quality garment at a great price”. Babyworld review
” Love this bra. Being that the cup size covers from B-F it’s great to wear straight after birth as milk supply settles as your size can vary hugely during this time! The ranched center works well and adds nice detail and knitted underband is very comfortable. It’s a great nursing bra in my opinion!” Babyworld review
To avoid disappointment please beware that the Seamless bra is only available in sizes :32,24,36 and 38 and one cup fits from B to F.
Thankyou to everyone who entered the giveaway. The winner is …..
Congratulations to Sarah Anguish.
Sarah please email email@example.com with the colour (Black,white or Skin),bra size (32,34,36,38) and address and I will get Emma-Jane to send out your prize.